• Home



Hello readers. This is Rajeev, the story am going to narrate is about me and my mom Manisha. We belong to a very rich family, consisting of me, dad, mom and sis let me tell you about my mom, she is 42 years old and having a sexy figure that any person’s dick might throb out of their pants she is 38-26-36, her smile kills everyone.

My mom and dad are having a wonderful relationship, but we never had any intentions that me and my mom should have such, sexual relationship, one day I had to go to Goa for 15 days due to some work from my college, I am 24 years old, I moved to Goa that day mom kissed my cheeks, and she sent me.. I am a very nicely built people call me that I look alike Hrithik Roshan, I am not boosting myself, but I don’t have any girlfriends, because they think I have a girl, they never believe me that I am a single, so

I thought that it’s the best I thought that my virginity should be given to my wife only when I went to Goa mom used to call me ask me how am I and all things. One day I went to a disco, but I took my mom’s permission, she gave me permission as is a occasional drinker. And the time came when I had to arrive to Bangalore, as soon as I arrived everyone were waiting for me, as soon as I stepped inside my home everyone welcomed me, and mom took me to kitchen and she hugged me tightly, even

I hugged her tightly as moms love and gave a kiss to her, but she kissed my lips very tightly, which she had never done, I was very much stunned by this, and after our dinner we went to sleep before that she came to me and kissed my cheeks, so I thought that it was by mistake that she kissed my lips and I forgot that incident. But one fine day I came to home and mom was alone and I removed my dress, wore a shorts and didn’t wear a t shirt due to maximum hot and I sat,

Suddenly mom was like, what has happened to u r back that black and red marks. I told her it was due to a sun tan in Goa, she scolded me saying that it was because u don’t bath properly I guess, I told her I do mom, she said come I will give u a bath today, I said no no no, she was like shut up and come, you are acting as if I have not seen u r anything, I only made u big, by listening to that I just went to bath room and sat. She came inside wearing a nighty and she sat beside me as it was very hot, she told cold water is ok.

She told me to remove my shorts with which I was not comfortable by hearing, I told no, she said remove and I removed it….so I was only in my underwear, she started pouring water and started to apply soap, when the water was falling in the bucket she instead of closing the tap, by mistake she on the shower knob and even she became damn wet with the water, her black bra was visible, and she started to rub my back, by then she brought her hands near
my butts and started to rub it by applying soap,

Slowly I started getting erection in my brief, I was very much un comfortable, and mom took a round and she slid her hands in my brief which made a direct contact with my dick, by then mom was bending and I was seeing her boobs, and that stupid shower made mom all wet and her nighty was sticking her body fully, till then my tool was already very large, mom asked me why is this so big, I didn’t answer and she pulled my brief down,

She was shocked to see so big and so thick dick of mine. She started pulling my dick and I hugged her tightly, we both had lost control, she removed her nighty at once, I grabbed her boobs, and we were in a deep lip lock. I couldn’t control for long, I removed her bra and panty very soon and I started to suck her boobs, hmmmm it was very yummy, I was fingering her pussy and she was squeezing my butts, we both came to bet being full wet, I immediately spread her legs and was licking her cunt, she was going crazy, and I was already crazy.

She got a very hard orgasm, and she took a turn and she took my tool in her mouth and was licking my virgin tool, god it was amazing, she was hitting my butts and licking, by that time I was holding her head and was moving front and back by then I was out of sense, I took her up laid her, I went on her top by spreading her legs, and I was smooching her, at the same time I was making my way to her cunt.

When my dick touched her cunt I left her lip and took my dick in my hand and started to rub, that was the first time when I heard her saying hmmmmm, wow it was killing, and then I slowly pushed my dick to which she was like aah, its paining, I went to her top by seeing her face and started to push my dick in, cool it was tight, as it was painful for me too, but I stared entering her by giving hard push and my dick was completely in her pussy she was moaning with pleasure, aah aah aaah hmmmm hmmm, it’s so nice, baby do it faster, and

I started humping her with pain in my dick and pleasure, we forgot that we were mom and son,
and we were in the pleasure world, wow she was giving me back that shots that I was giving her, she was raising her butts and was saying faster baby faster, in moment she shouted very loudly saying Rajeev and she was leaking heavily and still

I was fucking her, god knows were I got so much capacity that I was still fucking her, after 20 minutes I was shooting a huge load my first load in my mom’s pussy. And we both slept naked for some time. Later on I fucked her once again, and I told her that I want to fuck her ass, which will be banging that very soon, but every day we r fucking each other. I am waiting to fuck her ass now, love u all readers c yaahhh contact me at nikithasinha24@gmail.com

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment