• Home



Hey guys, I’ve only been a fan of this site for a couple of months. I’ve only read stories on here thus far, never really decided to type anything until today. I came across this site only after the incident happened. I wanted to know if anyone had experienced this type of situation(s) and upon reading many stories, it’s safe to say that many people have to something somewhat similar. Since that day I’ve had sexual feelings towards my mom but I understand now that I’m not the only one who has had feelings towards his or her mom.

Before I explain my story, let me please tell you about my mom. She is a typical Sri Lankan housewife. Like many Sri Lankan wives, she is a little fat on her. But, do not get me wrong, when I say she is fat, I mean she is fat in all the right places. Sure, she has a little belly fat, but most of it went straight to her butt. She got a big, round fat ass as well as huge tits with perfect sized brown nipples complimenting them.

Now I cannot tell you her bra size or anything like that simply because I’ve never looked, but I can tell you that she has medium length, dark black hair with a pretty good looking face. I know for a fact that many of my uncles think she is attractive, I’ve noticed ever since I started viewing my mom sexually, and that many of my uncles have checked her out let alone random strangers we pass by in our neighborhood. She sure as hell is one of the better looking moms in my group of relatives.

She lives with my dad, brother and I. She is 45 years old now, the story took place a year ago, when she was 44. With that being said, let’s get on with the story! Ever since my uncle (48 years old) got into a divorce with his wife, my family had gotten closer to him. His divorce happened around 4-5 years prior to this date. Since then we’ve gotten closer and closer to him. More then anyone else, it had become my mom. It got to the point where my mom would call him after work and he would do likewise. They were like best friends.

After a while, my father started to get annoyed. “Why do you need to talk to him all the time?” he asked on several occasions. “We’re like best friends” she would always reply. She continued to talk to him more and more as the years past, and even would sit with him as opposed to my father at family gatherings. I remember one time when we went on a family road trip with many of my relatives, my mom and uncle wondered off together at a winery we attended. One of the workers there offered my mom some wine, he was an older gentlemen. ”

What a beautiful wife you’ve got here” he said, looking towards my uncle. Instead of correcting him, my uncle replied, “Thank you, she is very beautiful” to which the winery worker replied, “Why don’t you buy some of this wine for her, maybe you’ll end up getting something back in return” adding a wink along with laugh afterwards.”Oh I hope so” My uncle said, before my mom hit him on his shoulder, laughing along with my uncle and the worker. My uncle ended up buying that wine. 90$ worth. That was the day I started to think “is their relationship more than just ‘best friends?’”

The day I confirmed that they had been doing more than just talking on the phone was a couple of days after my mom’s birthday in 2008. My uncle at this time was very close to us and visited my house very often. I had gotten used to the fact that he was just always at my house. He was here even days my dad had gone to work just spending time with my mom. 2 days after my mom’s birthday, my dad was at work while my mom was on vacation from work relaxing at home.

It was in the summer, so I was sleeping in as usual. It was about 10 o clock when I had the urgency to go to the bathroom. Once I had finished going to the washroom, I decided I would go downstairs and get a glass of water. Before I could, I saw something that stunned me. From where I was, I could see directly into the kitchen. There was my mom, sitting on the kitchen table kissing my uncle on the lips. He had his hands on her legs rubbing on them. I was nervous and didn’t want to interrupt so

I never did go downstairs. Instead, I watched. They were kissing each other for a long time. That’s all they did that day, or at least to my knowledge. I went back to sleep and when I awoke, my uncle had already left. As the year went on, I caught them kissing many more times on many more occasions. A couple of times at my house, every time I saw them, my dad wasn’t home. Next was at the beach, when my family along with a few others went. And finally was at my cousins birthday party.

They weren’t in the house, they were actually outside while everyone was partying in the basement. They were standing beside his car in the parking lot, kissing, and uncle even was touching her pussy area. It was a very bad look because my cousins and I were in his room upstairs, I looked outside the window and could see them. If any of my cousins looked, they would’ve noticed the embarrassing situation almost instantly. I however, made sure no one did as I distracted them with every possible thing I could.

Things go worse and they got more daring as the next year approached. They were horrible at being secretive as I knew what was going on the entire time. For the sake of of dad’s happiness, I never told him. I don’t know what possessed them to do this, but at my very own house, they decided they were going to do “it” and by that, I mean fuck each other. It was last summer, and like I said I was sleeping in.

Both my brother and father were at work. I awoke to strange noise, it was like a slapping sound in the distance. I got up and looked at the time, it was exactly 10:00. An hour after my dad usually went to work. Once I opened my door, the sound was much more clear and was coming from behind the closed master bedroom door. I went up to the door and put my ear against it. Accompanying the now louder “slaps” were slight “oh” moans. Later, the slaps stopped. I heard some movement which made me move back away from the door.

Then I heard some discussion. I couldn’t make out the words so I moved in closer once again. I was now hearing, what I believed to be the sound of my mom giving head. I could hear “mmmm” moans, like something was in her mouth. Then a slapping sound, not like the previous one, more like her slapping his dick against her mouth or face. He was letting out some soft moans at this time before I heard the “mmmm” moans once again.

After about 10 more minutes, they were whispering some stuff to each other. I couldn’t make out the words even though I was right against the door. Then there was silence. After 20 minutes of waiting around, listening to nothing, I heard snoring! “What the fuck” I remember thinking. Finally decided enough was enough and decided to slowly open the door. When I did, I peeked through and saw my mom, completely naked sleeping on the bed.

She had the sheets around her waist so I only saw her breasts. Behind her was my uncle, who also had no shirt embracing her waist era. They were both sleeping and it was quite evident they worked up a sweat. The room smelled like cum and was disgusting. I haven’t talked about it to anyone and this is the very first time I’m telling Anyone what I’ve witnessed. Thank you for reading, until next time.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment