• Home



Hi there! waiting for an interesting story.. i am not a good story teller but still i will try my best. as it is a really happened one, i may be too straight forward. but still i try to add some spice an suspense in it and make it long till you finish petting your dick my cousin sister. let’s call her privy.. she is or was very hot even now she is very hot. i couldn’t recognize her when i saw her recently. All of it started when i came back from my work place to home. as a part of my regular program i paid a visit to my uncle’s home.

It was about 3pm and i pressed the door bell to draw attention from inside. I didn’t win for the first time until i had to press it so badly. there she comes.. i just saw a moving shadow and i realized that she saw me outside. She came out to open the door for me, hi bro! how are u doing. when did u come back from Cochin? how is your life.. at Cochin.. all of them were really unexpected questions and was not at all usual.

Hi where is aunt and uncle? they went for a wedding, and why didn’t you go? no man, i had to prepare for the coming exams. okay.. so you are busy studying. is it.. i asked. yup.. still she was not asking me to sit or .. offering me something to drink. hi what happened to you.. u didn’t even ask me take a seat oh sorry bro.. please be seated here… I am just coming. as i know the nook and corner of this house, i found the latest fantasy magazine protruding out of her books. I didn’t waste any chance of picking it up and start reading it.

It really made me horny as that was an incest story depicted.. my dick changed its shape and protruded out as if a tend is made inside my dhoti. bro! what are you reading.. eh! no nothing.. just a magazine i picked from here. hi thanks for the drinks. she was facing me and her face was red and lips were shivering.. i took the glass by holding her hands that was so soft to my touch. it was a touch at the right time on her hand made her quivering. by then she also spot my projection beneath, between my legs.

I was little bit closer as we see each other for a long time. that was enough to feel each others heat she was wearing a nighty covering a pair of bra and panty. i felt the protruding nipples on my chest and her hands started punishing my phallus as well. we moved together to the couch where our grandfather used to lay down and sleep in every afternoon. we didn’t know when my tongue parted her lips to taste her tongue as she started sucking my tongue, i pressed her well riped boobs to make moans from her busy mouth.

She knew her nighty is already fell on the floor as she stepped on it. by then she removed my dhoti to rest on the floor. I didn’t waste time to undo her bra but lifted it up to hold her pair of jumping sheep in my hand, but she remove it over her head. they were the fabulous breasts i saw until then. we didn’t talk much as if we were longing to do what we were doing she pushed me back in the couch and knelt in front my idol. it started showing the red top out of the pouch and my balls were well hung.

She fondled slowly on my ball sack and bend towards my phallus slowly.. i was holding her shoulder and feeling her tits on my knees. she kissed here and there near my dick and slowly took it in her watery mouth and started to suck slowly.. i felt she is an expert in this.. or what? I started massaging her head that gave her extra pleasure while sucking my dick. (you can also try). her boobs again landed in my hands for their squeezing .. i pinched her nipples to ache her and she bit me on my dick to delay my cum.

She released my dick from her mouth and stood up right in front of me spreading her legs apart. I haven’t seen her pussy yet it is still covered in her panty. she rubbed it on my face. I made up my mind to suck it. i slowly took her soft legs through the panty and enjoyed the stimulating smell of lust from her slit. it was a real black bush with a Jasmin odor stimulating my nerves.. for an urge to lick those labia majora and minora.

She pushed her bust to my face which didnt surprise me at all. i sucked her pussy and took the sticky liquid in my mouth.and she started moaning.. and made threads from her slit to my mouth long. I was laying backward on the couch and she changed her position to side by side and i faced her pussy to the right so that she took one of her legs over my head.. and she bent herself down on my dick.. she sucked me to come.. and she drank my love potion to the last drop.

I continued busy sucking her clit and labias. my dick was still ready for next round..she wiped her mouth by her tongue and give me kiss on my lips and sucked them once again and she pushed her tongue inside my mouth and i felt the taste of my own cum.. hi it was tasty.. though i did taste it before. before i knew further she herself seated on my lap keeping straight my prick right inside her wet box slowly and was for once..

There onwards she was moving up and down like piston she hold my shoulders firmly and i patted her tits as and when it landed on my open palms..here she collapse on my chest and the fluid again went outside mixed with hers. she gave me long kiss and was reluctant to move out of my chest. we continued it till she got married when ever we got a chance to be alone.. she used to come home for some doubt clearing.. every time i cleared her doubts in various positions and styles. we enjoyed sex. Its not a sin. Its a bliss if u find one without any inhibitions.

Every lady longing for sex.. what she wants is secrecy. Guys don’t tell anybody about what u did with a girl even if she is your enemy. Ladies like secrecy. So keep it next time if you see a lady.. Say.. Hi! How are you! or Can i Help you! if she say yes.. you won.. Just tell her what makes you so beautiful or attractive.. or pass a statement that she is beautiful. if she say thanks. ask her permission to know it better…

You are won.. talk always naughty stories to them remember whenever you find them alone. they like it.. They specially all girls ladies.. like it. do it.. you don’t want to eve tease them. that is your frustration. for everything there is a beginning. once you did only once, please don’t go after her as a street dog. pick another one.. best of luck..thrishna.. next.. sex with a pharmacist in the pharmacy caught by her brothers.. and know how did i save my life by not running.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment