• Home



Hi Readers, It’s a long time, I was away from you, my beloved readers. I am sure, you must have enjoyed my previous experience which I shared with you, title “My Mom’s Big Butt ridden heavily on My Hard Cock”. I am overwhelmed by the responses you have given to me. Some of you have shown some grievances since I left the story in middle, which kept you imagining the later part.

Most have suggested to complete my experience, which I stopped at “fondling first time my mom’s heavy boobs on her blouse” while sitting on her bed one afternoon. For the first time readers, let me introduce once again. I am a Playmaster ( this name given my beloved mom, Parvathy ). I am 27 years old, turned into adultery with nicely build body, wide chest, average height, tough and well toned thighs, and a massive Tool, which can make any woman mad for it.

This massive cock, I nourished with my lust and juices which it has dripped every time while thinking of mom, since when I saw her semi nude heavy boobs at age of 15, which had come out of her blouse while she carelessly slept one afternoon. Let me tell you about my mom, Parvathy, who is now 48, a full figured lady with her physique at best and can be a dream woman of every man. She is average height lady around 5’4’’, well shaped curves, good figure with Big Breasts, which somehow could be accommodated in her 36d bra, the waist still slim narrowed from her chest which again widened to form a round, fleshy big butt.

The nicely shaped figure 36d 32 38 is well enough to make a man mad. I am sure,,,most men must have played with their tools, while thinking of my mom’s dancing butt in a tightly wrapped sari when she might had made a move nearby them. Some time I overheard those sexy comments about her, which had made me more hungry to grab my mom’s those sexy cheeks of her butt in my hands. One afternoon at 18, I saw her boobs, half exposed out of her blouse while she carelessly slept one after-noon.

Her sari palloo had moved out of her chest and slipped apart. Suddenly when I entered room, I saw these semi nude boobs from upper part of her blouse, its nice, heavy milky white ( reddish colored ), that moment I was stuck there itself for a while. Her breast cleavage was so visible from her blouse, I felt a high voltage electricity current passing through my body. First time I noticed some vibrations in my pant, my man-hood had sensed something to wake up and gotten up.

Suddenly I felt a jerk inside and it has expanded to its best width & length. This was my first moment, I felt some different feelings. I touched it for a while & rubbed it. I felt better. Then I positioned myself in such a place where I can see her maximum boobs, and started rubbing more & more. But unfortunately my mom made a move and her breasts were hidden inside bed. I couldn’t remove those huge boobs out of mind. My cock was still very hard and giving me pleasure when I rubbed it more & more.

I sensed, something was trying to come out of it. I thought, must be feeling to pass urine, and I went to bathroom. I closed the door and removed pant completely. First time I saw my cock so hard & erected. I never thought, it can be so much Huge. I tried to pass urine, but, nothing came out. Then slowly I rubbed it more, and those moment of my mom’s boobs came in mind, my cock started vibrating heavily. I put my palm on circumference of my thick cock and rubbed. I felt a great pleasure while doing so.

I kept rubbing it often and I notice some sticky liquid came on its tip. I felt to do it often. More & more I was recollecting those heavy boobs, I was rubbing more and suddenly I became so straight and my body stiffened. In a moment, a white fluid came out heavily out of my cock and thrown away on the wall of bathroom. Slowly then came a lot more and I felt quite happy doing it. Later I understand that it’s called masturbation, this was my first introduction to sex.

I then started masturbating almost every night since that afternoon, obviously thinking of my mom’s big boobs. Later I felt lust for her every part and then mainly on her butt, a well shaped round fleshy butt. I then finished my matriculation and went to city for further studies. So I was alone in room. I developed later many wild fantasies around her, and played many more in my masturbations. Sometimes, a whole night was not enough to please my urge. So urge to do something in real had developed in heart.

Whenever I used to go home in summer holidays, Dashara holiday etc. I used to see her more often, gaze at her breasts, her butt continuously, brush her parts as many times as I can, pretending accidentally. Slowly I started showing my lust for her, I guessed she noticed my lust towards her, It’s said that a female understands men’s feelings fast. Its 2 years back, I saw a pain in my mom’s eyes when I left after Dashara Holidays…. I saw her and stared at her full figure and decided to give a try next holidays,

When I came back in summer holidays. I was excited and I saw a full pleasure in my mom’s eyes when she saw me. Next day afternoon, my dad was away in his office, sister went to her friend’s house. I was alone and mom had finished her kitchen work and laid on a bed for rest. Its routine, she used to take rest in afternoon. I was in my room, slowly I moved and sat on her bed near her waist. We started casual talk like how studies and all, I asked how her health etc.

She was facing my back, her stomach was touching my upper hips and her chest towards me….I slowly put my hand on bed just near her chest, while talking, I moved my hand towards her chest, With that little move too, I was also almost shaken, my body was vibrating, I dared little further and moved my hand which almost touched her boob flesh an electric current had passed through my body, I kept hand there itself for few moments touching her boob, even I could hear her moan, slowly I just moved my hand towards her breast and jerked little, which pressed her boob more, while doing so, we were talking some casual things, But slowly our voices turned low, I later observed that my mom folded her legs and encircled mine back. I felt folded mine back in her legs and stomach. I was still pressing her boob little with my hand, suddenly I noticed my hand got pressed in her boob, she had turned on my hand and slept on it pressing my hand in between her boob and bed.

She was putting pressure on my hand with her boobs, I was excited and almost lost control, I then positioned my fingers such a way that I could hold her boob flesh little and press it. Her nipple got squeezed in my fingers, she moaned louder and holds me more with her legs. I was out of my control, I hold her more boob and press, she moaned more louder, I saw at her, she had closed her eyes, I noticed, she was pressing her thigh on my back, then I hold her thigh with mine hand, she had screamed, moaned,

I hold her thigh and press little, now we were out of our controls, I later, moved my hand towards her fleshy Butt and squeezed little, she just whispeared, what’s u doing son !”,,,I didn’t stop, her resistance was little to stop, I then hold her shoulder and turned her back, now she was facing roof, her heavy boobs had come above, I turned little towards her and hold her boob in hand, and squeezed softly, she was ecstatic, aaaahhhh, words came out of her mouth,,

No r u shameless, son! whats u doing, but I was dumb that time, I then hold her both boobs in my hands and started fondling, My hands were pressing her Heavy boobs on her Blouse, and she was just moaning, trying me to stop with No resistance at al. Then I moved my hand towards her stomach and rubbed her belly, she was trying to say, No,but I was moving my hand all over her, while fondling her boob, I whispered in her ear, How do u feel, Mom !”, First time she opened her eyes,saw in my eye,

It was full with lust and sensual, she smiled and pulled my head towards her, kissed on my cheek and said sensually Its great Dear Darling I got more escatic, and hold her head in my hand and kissed her lips, she too kissed me back, Our lips started playing with each others, We were shamelessly kissing each other, I made her open her mouth and took her tongue out, I hold her tongue in my mouth and sucked she to hold my tongue and sucking our tongues started playing with each others, and I was fondling her boobs on blouse continuously,

She kissed me back and said, My Son, why r u so late”! What Mom, ! She then said, she expected it 5 – 6 years back she saw me masturbating in bathroom, that first moment, when I had first masturbation imagining her breasts, I asked, how! she told, she had suddenly wake up and noticed that I was staring at her boobs and she turned her back down to hide it, but later she came to bathroom and heard some louder noise, she saw through a hole of door of bathroom that I was holding cock and rubbing She was mesmerized seeing mine huge cock, seeing its length & width she waited till I flushed out completely, Later she was always feel passionate for my huge cock, she confessed, Her confession made me more passionate for her and hold her in my arms, kissed her madly and jumped on her body, hugged her tightly and squeezed her body her boobs got pressed under my chest, my erected cock pressed on her thighs,,

I later pushed my hand inside her blouse and pressed her boob, That was first time, I hold her naked boob in my hand, earlier, I touched accidentally 2 – 3 times, but was on her blouse, but that time, I couldn’t believe that her nude boob was in mine hand, Later I noticed she didn’t wear her bra too, I pressed a while her boobs inside her blouse, I pulled one out of her blouse and kissed on her nipple she screamed, she just smiling at me,”

She whispered did u like it I love it, mom, I was eager to suck them” and started sucking her boobs! Tring Tring”a voice of door bell brought us in reality, we just got up, I We made us casual and I went to my room fast she opened door, my sister was waiting there, Dear Friends, I know I am again leaving you at middle just gone ahead little forward from previous experience, but couldn’t finish it this time too,

But for your information, we later finished our desire to touch our organs for organism, that all happened after 35 days, where we were alone to perform without interruption. We had wild sex as if we do not want to live further after sex it’s that whole night which witnessed louder moans, screams, sensual sounds and full pleasure but I will come with it shortly I will be glad, if you could send your comments on my this experience on playmaster7@yahoo.com Awaiting your replies soon

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment