• Home



Hi friends how r yuo?i got good comments from all of you keep appraising me. I will continue writing mew stories to um 23 yrs right now this is the story of my exhibitionist mom let me describe u bout my mom she is 46 yrs of age but cause of her sexy body no one an say she would b more than 35.she is 60kg and 5’4’ and fair I color her body stats are 36b boobs-28 waist-38 hips she is having a nice pair of boobs and every man passes by stares at her luscious boobs she is an exhibitionist type whatever

She never wore bra inside whatever she wore at day time every one sees her juggling boobs with pointed nipples. i have seen her changing clothes in room with no curtains and one can easily see her.ek baar ki baat hai hamare ghar k back me hi ek ghar me construction work chal raha tha.waha pe labor kaam kr ri thi.mom ne window se parde hataye aur window thodi si khol di.wo itni thi ki koi b andar dekh skta tha ki kya ho raha hai.mom ne fir apne kapde utarne shuru kiye n wat I saw ki labor apna kaam chhod kr

Window ki taraf badi aur andar dekhe lagi.mom ab puri tarah nude thi n unko pata chal gaya tha kin he koi dekh raha hai.bas mom kamre mei idhar dhar ais hi nude ghumne lagi aur masturbation start krdia n ye dekh k unhone apne lund bahar nikale aur mom ko dekhte dekhte ejaculate ho gaye.ab ye roz hota tha another incident was in the train me n mom were going to Punjab. we were not having reservation .so we

Got in the bogie which was very crowded with males of 40-50yrs of age..mom was in saree that day with her bra inside but blouse was bit transparent and one can easily outline her bra.. It was a general class and almost packed. Train moved and someone signaled at mother to come & sit there. I watched and saw her taking seat between a man & woman. I kept watching her. There were 3 another middle aged woman among 10 persons seated on two bench. I saw mother closed her eyes and rested her back. I saw that man seated beside her was looking at me again and again

He wanted to make some move but he was afraid of me. He also closed his eyes . At next station two persons got down and i took seat just opposite to my mother. I closed my eyes . After sometime when i opened eyes i saw that her pallu has fallen down . Man seated beside mother was pushing breasts with his elbow. Instead of squeezing and pressing breasts with palms he was enjoying with elbow . They both have kept their eyes closed. After few minutes i saw that man put one hand on thighs and began caressing but mother pushed his hand away and opened her eyes, she looked at me and on window side.

I did not see what the man seated on window seat signaled her but mother suddenly got up and went towards window seat at my side. Immediately i also got up and took seat which she has vacated. Now i was seated beside a woman and the man who was elbowing mother. I looked at mother , she sat on window seat and man seated beside her was looking in mid 40s , but of good features and strong. He was wearing trouser and shirt and looking better off.

I looked at lady seated beside me. She was of mother’s age may be little younger. She was dozing. Most probably she did not see me taking seat beside her. I saw that man seated beside mother talked with her . She replied and i saw her smiling. He said her something , she blushed & looked outside window . I saw that man putting hands across her back and mother got pushed to him. I saw that man’s hand on side of mother .he held her just under her boobies.

Now, it was just a matter of time that mother would be enjoyed by that man seated beside her. I closed my eyes and may be due to movement of train and good cozy atmosphere i slept . I woke up when i heard someone telling , kya bhai akele akele itni mast maal ka mazaa logey ! Someone talked to the man seated beside mother. He was freely caressing her mast big round breasts She was now blouse less. Even in dim light of bogey her skin was shining and when that man caressed her boobs,

Pallu pushed aside and everyone saw mother’s boobs being fondled by that man who replied ,
“are mai ne 500/- deeye hai…tub mazaa le raha hun…”
“sirf nipplesi masalne ka..” Another man said …
“nahi bhai, pura mazaa degi…abhee thodi der mey toilet le jaa kar khub ragad kad mazaa lunga. “
“bahut mast maal hai..jab se isko dekha hai…tarap raha hun…” yet another said .

Too sochate kya ho…tum log bhee 500/- nikaalo aur maal ka pura mazaa lo….” Man fondling mother said.
“theek hai , isko nude karo…” one person seated beside another lady said.
The man said something to mother and she replied to that man.
“ye bolti hai ki pahle sub log rupya do tub ye nangee hogi…” he looked around and said “nahi to ye sirf mujhse hi sex karegi..”

Hum bhee maza lenge.” . Then one by one all males took out 500/- each and gave to her. She put money in her bag and said something to man beside her.“bhai ye kah rahi hai ki ek ek kadke sab toilet mey aakar kare jo karna hai. .”
“lekin hum to isse yahi sabke saamne chodenge..”
Man again talked with her . They argued and finally man said ,

Yaha par lund choosne ko taiyar hai lekin inn aurato ke saamne nahi…ya to ye bhee 500/- de aur chudai ka tamasha dekhey ya pheer teeno aurate yaha se chali jaaye. “hum bhee is maal ki chudai dekhenge “ One lady said and all three took out money and gave to mother. Mother got up, she stood between two bench where 9 males and 3 women were seated. She pulled off her saree and gave to that man. Then she untied her petticoat and let it drop. She was nude. She moved to-fro for few times and then she allowed every one including me & three ladies to fondle her body. I saw that those 3 ladies also caressed her hips and nipples.

By the time mother gave masti of fondling to all 12 persons some one spread a bedding between two bench. Mother lie-on this with her legs towards window. The man who first fondled her undressed himself . We saw his lund tight and ready for sex. While he was shaking his lund i caressed thighs of lady seated beside me kya mast lund hai..” She whispered. At this i unbuttoned my trouser and pulled out lund. I took hand of lady and put it on my lund .

I told her , “ye lund us_se jyada lumba aur mota hai. “ lady fisted my lund and man pushed lund in mother’s waiting vagina. When he was fucking her, another person got up and undressed himself. But his lund was just ordinary , not even 5” long . First man fucked mother nicely for quite sometime and then he pulled out after filling mother’s choot. Immediately after he got up second man pushed lund in bur and he began chudai of mother.

He was fondling boobs and doing chudai. Lady was stroking my lund fast and i pushed hand inside her saree. I fondled choot. It was wet . Second man could not hold for long and he pulled out and then third man entered in mothers lund I told lady that i am going to toilet and she should come behind me. I saw that third man was fucking my mother nicely and i moved to toilet. I waited there for a minute and saw that lady .

We entered into the toilet. She pushed her clothes up above waist and raised her one leg on commode. I dropped my pant . I held her and pushed lund inside her waiting choot. She said that her husband was now fucking my mother and i fucked this lady. My good luck i could fuck her for quite a long time , then she pushed me away. She arranged her dress and asked me to wait. She said that she is going to send another lady who was her husband’s sister.

I waited there nude and in just 5 minutes she came. She was younger as she said that she is only 23-24. I fondled and kissed her. Then i fucked her first straight and then in doggy pose. Finally, i filled her choot and lastly she herself sucked me dry. Then we returned back to seat. While i was fucking those lady in toilet train stopped at a station and three more person came to our coupe. They stopped there seeing a lady being fucked in open . They were told about the rate and they also paid same amount and waited for their turn .

I looked to third lady who was watching chudai very keenly. I pushed her and sat beside her.
“mazaa aa raha hai na…’ i asked …She said that she can not even imagine that a woman can take one after another so many lund inside. Now she is taking 8th lund and there are still 4 left. She asked whether i will fuck her. I replied that i have fucked her so many time in front of many male and female. Today also i will fuck her. I took her hand and slowly slowly rubbed in my hand. She was already hot. I pushed hand inside her saree and began playing with her choot.

She unbuttoned my trouser and pulled out lund.
She commented that i am very bold as other persons who sat beside her did not even touched her. She said that she is travelling with her father who was now stroking his lund for fucking of mother your father ‘s lund is of good size.”“but he is not able to satisfy my mother , otherwise why she should be going to other man frequently. “

She stroked me and i pushed my hand under her arms and squeezed her chuchi . Like this we watched her father and then next man fucking my mother. I then pulled her to toilet and like second lady i first fucked her standing and then in doggy pose. She finally sucked my cum and drank it. We returned to our seat . Everyone has fucked my mother and again first man was fucking her . When he come out of bur, i fucked mother in front of 14 persons.

After i finished chudai, mother sat up, put on petticoat and blouse and went to toilet . . After returning she slept on bedding . , i also sat beside lady whom i fucked last and we slept by holding each other.
When i woke up in morning i saw that lady has rested her head on my lap and still asleep. I did not disturb her . I caressed her arms and looked around .

I saw most of them awake .i looked down and saw my mother sleeping on bedding nicely cuddled in arms of one male. They have crossed their legs on each other and mothers petticoat was pulled up above her knees. Then train stopped at a station and at a time many hawkers entered our bogey. With sound of hawkers inside and outside mother also woke up and she freed herself with clutch of that man holding. She stood up and without putting on saree she went to toilet. I also followed her .

We went to separate toilet and when we returned , she sat at window beside the man who first enjoyed her last night. He ordered tea for her. I was also having tea with my lady partner. Train moved and i saw the name of station . Ours was next station . I told mother that we have to get down at next station . I looked around . Other two ladies and few males have got down and now there were only 7 males and 2 ladies including me and mother.

After hearing that we will get down at next station father of the lady seated beside me said that though in night he fucked mother he could not see her ‘mast body ‘ as there was not sufficient light. He requested mother to undress and let every one see how beautiful she is kya babuji , kal raat mey aapne apni beti ke saamne iss randi ko choda aura ab pheer usko nanga karne ki baat kad rahe hai…” lady seated beside me said.

“Tu kya humko bolegi! “ he retorted at her daughter , “ tu bhee to raat mey apne yaar se chudwaayee aur raat bhar uska lund sahlaya , ab mujhe samjha rahi hai. Tu chuup bhaith aur dekh ki aurat ko kaisa hona chaahiye !“ She felt bad but without any hesitation i took her in my arms and kissed her . I caressed her cheeks and let her head rest on my chest. Old man again requested and all other males supported him. Everyone wanted mother to undress again in broad day light. But she kept quite and looked outside window. People kept pleading and then old man again said ,

He asked every one to give 100/- each . After some murmuring every one including lady in my hold gave 100/- . They gave 700/- to mother and old man only pulled her up. He unbuttoned her blouse and untied petticoat. Now mother was again nude in full day light. She moved between two bench . She sat for couple of minutes in every ones lap and allowed everyone to fondle her .i saw most of them pushed finger in cunt. Lastly she sat for longer period in my lap. I pulled her cunt lips and whispered in other lady’s ears. She looked at me and she sat on floor and sucked mothers cunt for few minutes .

Then mother got up and within 5 minutes she wore her full dress and sat like a decent lady. Everyone wanted to talk to her and during that period i again pulled that lady to toilet and fucked her in doggy pose. When we came out of toilet few people saw us coming out together from toilet. They whispered among themselves. We returned to our seat. Lady’s father stared us her but she sat in my lap . I held her and looked outside.

We were about to reach our destination and then i saw that mother got up and one by one she kissed everyone on lips and while kissing everyone pressed her hips and nipples. I also kissed her and mother kissed that lady passionately. Train braked and i passionately kissed that lady . She also responded . I took bag and we both got down . Train stopped for 5 minutes, i kept holding lady’s hand and talked and mother talked with man seated on window who first fucked her last night.

We came out of station and took a paddle rikshaw to that village which was about 5 km away from station. On the way she expressed happiness for events in train. She wondered that how she could take 12 lunds one after another without any rest and on her slutiness in morning in getting nude and kissing all those strangers. I told her that i enjoyed watching her fucked and me fucking mother in presence of so many people. I also thanked her that only because of her, in first day itself i could fuck four woman.

Before reaching our home she shared her secret that during onward journey also while i slept she fucked three persons one after another but in toilet and she was paid 500/- each She said that as we have to stay for another 3 days in village, i will arrange for another gang- bang preferably with peasants and laborers because they have much stronger cock and they will fuck with greater force. At that note we reached that village in Punjab

We got down and went inside house so friends how u liked my story? pls give your views at nitinaggarwal1986@yahoo.co.in. i want your hot comments pls mail me your comments so that I can continue writing stories further. I will mail nude pics of my mom to that person whose comment will be hottest. thats my promise.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment