• Home



Hi friends I am Admad My story is a different from the stories written here. It is completely real. So it will get a little boring initially but I will try holding your interest. But at last it is rocking. A dhamaal.i am 6’’1’ tall. Slim built guy from Gujarat. So without wasting any time let me start my story. I passed 10th and how the vacations passed i didn’t knew. I opted science and went to school in 11th class it was our 1st day. My most of the friends were in science section so was happily going to my class listening my I pod.

Suddenly at the door of our class a girl bruised me as she was running and I fell down and hurt my hand. Till now i didn’t see her face. I was very angry. Suddenly i heard a voice’s I am really sorry”. It was so sweet voice. I looked up and saw a beautiful gal standing in front of me. As I studied in one of the best schools of India. The school had a standard and almost all girls were beautiful there but she was stunning a perfect figure and a gorgeous smile.

She gave me her hand. Her touch was amazing. This wasn’t the 1st time i am touching girl but she was amazing. Later after the school what I saw was that she was in the same school bus in which i was going. She came to me and said sorry. I said “its fine”. Oh my god she was new to our society. She was living in third bungalow from ours. I went home and asked mom whether somebody has come new to our society. Mom said yes her cousin took a bungalow in our society and her daughter was in my class. Her name was Neha.

I was shocked the girl(Neha) whom I fell in love at first sight at school is my sister. It broke my heart. But i convinced my heart that anyways we can be friends. Now friendship grew between us. We started talking frequently at school. One day I and mom visited Neha’s house. Her house was beautiful. Let me tell you her mom’s name was Niharika and she too was a beauty she was very beautiful and very well maintained even at the age of 36. We chatted for sometime and Neha showed me their house.

Later while leaving I asked Neha’s number and she gave it to me without any hesitation.So i slowly started messaging her and we started talking even on phone now. We used to talk late at nights. And don’t know how 11th std passed. Now we were in 12th. We had pressures from everyone to score well and all. So my mom made me join the tuitions. Even Neha’s mom made her join the same tuition in which I was going.. I was very happy. She used to go on her active and i on my bike. Our friendship became more than just friendship.

We used to stop our vehicles near the road while returning from college and used to chat with her for hours. One day she started crying while talking and I just asked what’s wrong but she was just crying and crying so i jus took her in my arms. Don’t know from where i gathered so much courage but i was hugging her very tight and all the people passing from near were staring us. She stopped crying and she also holds me tight and said that her mom doubts on her that why is she always so late after the tuitions and what she does.

She said she is very scared and said we should not meet from now. I hold her head and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and her beautiful lips. She was shocked and even was I. To double our shock I just saw Nehas mom Niharika aunty standing beside us. I was just going to get a heart attack. She first gave a slap to Neha and then slapped me. She scolded us very much. I started crying and pleaded her not to tell about this to my mom. She first said no but later on agreed and said if she sees both of us together again she will tell everything to my mom.

Now her mom took her cell also. Her mom used to drop her and pick her from tuitions. So i can talk to Neha only at school. One day neha after the school neha said her mom and dad were going out of station for three days and she was alone with her sister and i can go to her house for studying.

I was very happy and went to her house and rang the bell and to my astonishment her sister Riya opened the door. Oh yes I forgot to tell you about her. She was doing her engineering and my god she is a bombshell. She too has a perfect figure. I wondered how come Neha her mom and Riya all are so sexy. They all looked similar and had perfect figure. Let me get back to story. Riya opened the door. And she was angry she said why i was here and started scolding me as she knew about that Neha and mine incident. Till that Neha came and took me and closed the door. And Riya again started shouting.

Till that the door bell rang again. Riya opened the door and i saw a guy standing there Riya welcomed him in and said he is her friend and have come to study. Riya took him to her room. I was having some doubt but let it go as Neha took me to her room and we started studying. After some time I heard some noises i asked Neha what was that ? She said maybe cat might have come. We both went downstairs and i head the noises were from Riyas room. As I knew their house very well i went to the window of her room from out and to our fortune the curtain was a little open. I was shocked..!!! Riya was sucking that guys dick.

Oh my god!!!! She sucked so well. She was in her clothes and guy was semi nude. Till that neha pushed me and said “ let me also see “. She saw it and her eyes were wide open. She was so busy watching that she didn’t even blink her eye. I took out my cell and started recording all that. But Neha was still busy watching it. Till now that guy had removed Riyas top and she had very tight big boobs. They were awesome and similar to Paris Hilton(if someone has seen Paris’s nude pic). My god!

I had my dick full erect waiting to come it. I was aroused and wanted to fuck Riya. And then recording will help me. I took Neha to her room and we were back studying but Neha was in some other world. I said i should go now. I got up and suddenly. Neha jumped on me and made me fell on bed. Now she was on top and kissing me like a wild tigress. She was kissing me like mad and biting my lips. She started licking my head my cheeks and again kissing me. I was in other world and didn’t even came to know when Neha took my t-shirt off.

She had so much power she made me turn around and pulled my shorts down and started licking my ass. By now i was very much aroused and pulled Nehas hair and i was on top of her now. I strated smooching her like mad. I took off her tee and my god she even had such wonderful boobs i started licking them and she started moaning by now. Making noises of ahh-ahhhhhhhh-ahhhhhhhhh—-ahhhhhh. This made me mad and i was sucking and pressing boobs like hell.

I heard closing of door and thought that the guy might have gone and this is the right time. I put on my tee and went downstairs. Riya saw me and said”you idiot go to your home”. I said “I will go but i want something”.she asked “what?”. I said “ the thing you gave that guy”. She was surprised. I showed her the recording and she tried to take it from me. But i didn’t allow. I said I am doing the same with Neha and if you can you should join us otherwise

I will show this video to everyone. I went to Neha’s room and Neha was lying there only and took off all my clothes and was standing there nude in front of Neha. I can easily see the lust in her eyes and i jumped on her and started licking her boobs and slowly went to her belly. I was now reached the most beautiful pussy. It had some golden brown hair on it. Its smell was making me mad.

I slowly started kissing her pussy like i was smooching it. Slowly i parted Neha’s legs and started licking her pussy. She was now making more louder noises of ahhhhhhhha hhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh. Suddenly the door opened. Neha was shocked and Riya slowly put her head in from the half open door. Neha got feared. I said don’t worry Riya is here to help us. Neha was shocked and i gave Neha the devil smile. Slowly Riya entered. And oh my goddddddd! She was nude. Wow she was awesome. Neha said didi u look awesome. Riya hesitantly said thank you. Even u r sexy.

I asked Riya “what’s your figure?”. She said 36-24-36. I said wow. I was like sexy. Neha got jealous and said even i have 34-28-34. I said both of you are sexy. I said Riya to join us. Riya said we both were idiots and Riya will show us some sexy styles as she was experienced. She mad e in posture and now. I was licking Neha’s pussy and Riya was sucking my dick. Riya said” you have such a monster dick” and we started in full motion. I was licking Neha and pressing her boobs. Whole room was filled with ahhh ahh noises.

I and Neha both came together. I took my mouth away. But Riya gulped my whole cum. Riya said lick my sister’s precious cum and don’t waste it. First i was hesitant but then licked it all up. Now it was riya’s turn i started smooching her and pressing her boobs. This continued for 15 minutes by this Neha was licking my ass. I thing she had fetish for ass.now i reached riya’s pussy. She had wonderful pink pussy, completely shaven.

And it had a arousing aroma. I started licking it like mad and Neha changer her position and she sat on riyas face. So that Riya could suck her pussy. Now I was licking riya’s pussy and Riya was licking neha’s pussy . both of them came again and this time I licked riya’s cum. I got up and asked ladies who wants to get nailed first. Till that door opened again and to our surprise. It was neha’s mom Niharika aunty there. She entered the room and Riya and Neha started saying sorry mom and all. Niharika aunty came to them slapped each of them and asked them to stand in corner.

Then she started removing her clothes and was full nude there. We all were surprised and she suddenly said hey guys how do i look. I shouted u r a bombshell. She was still hot. She had very big boobs. Her figure was 38-28-38. She was awesome. She came and started kissing me and licking me. She started licking my dick and mad me cum. By this time i had cum thrice and my dick was paining.

But Niharika aunty was suck and expert she push my head to her pussy and made me lick it. This made my dick rise again. She pulled me to her and spread her legs. And i was sitting there like a child and she climbed on me. And made my dick enter her pussy. I shouted ahhhhh as it was my first time. But she slowly started moving up and down and to lower my pain she started smooching me and moving up and down.

Neha and Riya were standing in the corner looking at us wide eyed Riya was inserting her middle finger in her pussy and enjoying. I said aunty i am going to cum. She said i want you to cum inside me. And i cum. Aunty got up and went to Riya and said go it’s your turn beta and winked at her.

Riya came to me and kissed me again and stroking my penis. This time my penis took long to rise but it was hard again. Riya sat in dog style and said i want it from behind. I did as she said. I got up and inserted my penis in her. It was burning like furnace inside her. I started stroking and this time I took long. I was stroking her very hard and it was making that song which made me horny and increased my pace more. Riya said I am going to cum and i want you to cum with me. After a few strokes we both came together.

And i was tires and lying there in bed. Riya woke up and called Neha. Neha was a bit ashamed but Niharika aunty and Riya were cheering her. The thought to fuck Neha made my dick hard but it was paining like hell. But i had thought that i will fuck her. Neha went and slept on bed. Niharika aunty and Riya came to guide us as Neha was a virgin they asked me to be on top. They spread Neha’s legs and i was going to enter that wonderful hole. Neha’s pussy was very lubricated as she had seen so much of fun. I slowly pit my head of penis on her penis and slowly pushed it.

Neha screamed very loud and her eyes were full of tears. I took it out. Niharika aunty jus started smooching Neha and pressing her boobs. Riya asked me to enter now. I again entered my dick a little and heard a little sound as she was smooching. Riya asked me to move slowly and slowly keep pushing I did as she said. And after sometime i was completely inside Neha. Niharika aunty went and I started kissing and pressing Neha’s boobs and simultaneously fucking her.

This continued for 20 minutes and Neha cum and then I said I am going to cum. Riya and aunty said me cum out and not in her pussy. So I took my dick out and suddenly Neha took it in her mouth and started stroking it and I came. She drank all my cum. Now i was lying there completely lost without any energy left. And we four jus slept there like that for .about an hour. And then I returned home Neha called me and said the session was awesome, I had some more encounters with some more people. Horny and unsatisfied slim girls from Gujarat can mail me. It would be kept secret. Guys and gals go comment about my story. I am waiting for your response.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment