• Home



Hello everyone, this is my first story, as I am very impressed and as a regular reader of this haunted site, I had never imagine and feel that from the happenings occurred in my life, whether I will dare to publish my story to all such friends who are fan of this site, but somehow I got courage and want to share my truth incident happened between me and my lovable mami. Myself Prince, age 23 years, I am doing Mba from one of the reputed institute of Rajasthan,

And about mine body structural shape is just normal and well built from my sexy tools shape if taken under consideration from sex point of view. On the other end, my mami, age 32 years, has a voluptuous and sexy looking body shape from which every man want to make sexual affair with her. The main thing which she have is her boobs with deep cleavage, and of course a very daring place just under her ghagra, where usually my anaconda (penis) survives and roam here and there in search of caves in search of dense jungle.

Let’s come to the incident, happened 5 months ago, when I had gone to my naniyal for celebrating my mami son birthday. As all his friends and other family members come there, we all enjoyed there so much, during that party I came to know that my mami mood is upset. Somehow when she went to her bedroom for some work, I also follow her to ask about her mood. After querying all matter, I came to know that my mama had an extra marital affair in city and also have son over there, and due to fighting either thoroughly or physically, mama will not come in today’s party.

Somehow I understand all thing and told to mami that don’t you worry, I will help you in all parts of your life if it is possible for me. Due to such statement, she came back to normal, and make herself and her mood as per party need requires. At near about 11pm all members are departing to their places for sleep due to tiredness, as well as I’m also willing to go my home, but my mami son, says, stay here we will enjoy more as he have some games and internet as well, so due to this I decide that I will stay and enjoy.

So finally, there I, my mami, and her son left there in night, after playing and enjoying my brother say that he is going to sleep as he have the school next day. So he had gone to his room and sleep. Me and mami are seeing TV. , as she was now make herself free from me with talking and sharing ideas, finally she says that ‘ whether ur mama is doing is correct or not’, with me. I ask her that if he had done such work, then leave him, as he is not happy with you due to any matter.

You just relax and enjoy yourself, and if you need any help or advice from me as I said earlier to you, u can. Then suddenly , I notice some change in her speaking and attitude towards me. During this, electricity gone due to rain and she told that if you don’t mind, will u please sleep with me in my bedroom as she feel lonely without light. So we went to her bedroom, and burn a candle and opened windows, from cool air comes due to rain. I ask her to give me some pajama, or short nekar to feel more easy in bed for sleep, as I am wearing jeans since evening, but she says that she have towel in her bathroom of your mama, you go and change it. I went in bathroom and come back with wearing towel, and sit on sofa near to mami bed, after then mami say that come here on the bed, this is so big where you and I easily sleep, I follow her advice, and go there with her in bed after shutting off candle. After sometime I told goodnight to her, and trying to sleep, and also mami trying to sleep as well, that time I’m feeling something odd in my mind as why not I take benefit from my mami sadness towards her husband. So finally I got courage and went nearer mami and put hands touch to her hands and kept hold to her skin touch, when she not responds any thing, I went further and hold hand in hand n start kissing her skin of hands slowly. After some time, I went nearer to her lips and kiss her slightly and put my lips on her lips. And slowly I am chewing her rosy lips and tasting her lipstick as well.

Then I press her boobs and make her choli up to her neck so that I came to taste her nipples too. Slowly I raise her choli up and after then i saw white bra with two nicely shaped boobs nearer to me, due to this I got so much excited and want to press them harder and also bite them as well. But after then I came to know some hulchul in my mami’s body. I went back to my bed position and acting as I’m far asleep long back.

After 5 min., mami went to bathroom, I thought for toilet may be, but when she came back, she just came nearer to me so that I don’t have any more space on bed to run on other side. After some time, I realize that mami put her legs on my legs, from which her ghagra space opens slight, and if I want I can easily do anything inside her red light area. After some time, I again went nearer to boobs area from where I came to know that she had opened her bra and kept in bathroom, from this I knew that mami also want this, and after then I gave long kiss on her lips from which she also responds and then she told please become mine forever as your mama don’t satisfy me and my needs. Then she put her hands in my towel and put out my penis in her hand and make herself nude by opening her ghagra and choli and then say to go for 69 position and we enjoy for about 20-30 min., after then she told that go for a sex, and we had done that enjoyment for about more than 2 hours in night and after then we went to sleep in each other arms in nude position.

In early morning, due to nature’s call, when I woke up, again I said to mami and go for another trip. After that night, whenever she needs me or I need her, we contact each other and enjoy with our life. Hope so u will enjoy, remaining incidents, I will write down in my next upcoming stories, hope so those stories will give you more pleasure and excited towards your relatives. Any girl or women who want to share her ideas or feelings or want some satisfaction, then wait for my mailing address coming in my next stories.
- smartyprince

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment