• Home



Hello readers. This is Vishal (name changed) from Bangalore. I have read many stories And now I have com to post about my real life bitch. I am doing my Mca now and I am 21. My mom Shailaja is 41 now. This incident happened when I was 18 and my mom was 23. I love my mom very much and she too loves me a lot. My dad is working in navy he will visit us only once in two or three months sometimes even in six months gap. Now to tell about my mom. She is a typical Indian woman with sexy Indian curves. Her sizes may measure as 36-40-42. She is a bit fat but damn sexy. While I tell about her itself I am jerking ma tool.

She is damn sexy we live in a independent house a little far away from main city so there will be only a few houses in our area. One day when I am going to college my friend came to me and said that he saw two men going to my house in afternoon he did not come to college on that day. and he was living in next street to my house when he said I thought that there might be some fault in electricity or phone so that mom would have called those men for repair. So I left that matter and went.

But one day evening when I returned home I saw a used condom in the dustbin. I got shocked. I cannot think that my mom is having sex with other men. That night I cannot sleep. Next day I planned to cut my college. But I told mom tat am going to college and went to my friends house and went to the terrace to find out if any1 going to my house after 1hr two men entered into the house. I went to my house and opened the window from outside which was in my mum’s bedroom.

Those two men straightly entered into the bedroom. My mom was wearing a green saree in which she looked damn sexy. Those two men removed their dress and was sitting naked in bed. stroking their penis. One men was around 30 of age and another was around 55 a old aged man. while they speak I can find out that they both are relatives. Old man started to remove the pallu of my mom’s saree. My mom with a smiling welcome in her red hot lips allowed him to remove it. Another guy with his penis erected made my mom to kneel down and asked her to suck his penis.

His penis was very dark and ugly. I don’t know how mom could take it in her mouth. But with in a second mom took the whole of his erect penis in her mouth and began to suck hardly. While the old man was playing with my mom’s boobs. he removed her blouse and bra… wow she is damn hot her breast were so huge and milk white in color. it was very soft. He was playing with her boobs and squeezing it hardly mom gave a loud moan. After her blowjob mom got up and removed her petticoat and panty.

Now she was nude in front of both. She went near the dressing table and took a slide to pin her beautiful wavy hairs. While she was walking to table her big ass was juggling I all directions. still on seeing her hot ass the old man could not get erection. She tied her hair around her head and looked more sexier. She looked like a professional prostitute. She now came to the old man and began to laugh at seeing his cock not got erected. Now she began to suck his cock. His whole cock including his balls were in her mouth she was eating it totally.

The old man was moaning after a very hard blowjob finally his penis was erected. Now the other man started to rub my mom pussy. He first inserted his one finger and finger fucked her. After that the inserted two and at last three fingers. Mom was shouting oooh ahhh hmmm while sucking the old man’s cock after 5 min of sucking and finger fucking the young guy inserted his cock in her pussy in doggy style. Her boobs were hanging like cow’s milking part. from the first he started fucking my mom very fast.

She can’t shout loudly that the old man’s penis was in her mouth. Her boobs were dancing in all directions. I cum in my pants on seeing this site he fucked like this for around 5 min and now she ride over old man cock. She was jumping harder to get his penis fully into her pussy. The old man could not take my mom’s hard thumping. The sound was very loud “chap chap chap”. She was rubbing her pussy while fucking after a good fuck the guy started to lick her asshole. He inserted his penis into her asshole mom shouted a time and then came to normal.

The guy was always fast in fucking. He almost injured her asshole. I can see some drops of blood from her asshole but mom did not take it as a issue.. She was very much enjoying the fuck. now I can see many drops of blood in bed. on seeing this the old man stopped the guy. so he took his penis out and inserted into her pussy. Again he began to fuck hardly which she enjoyed a lot. meanwhile mom was sucking old man’s cock. Later the guy took his penis and told her that he is going to cum. she sucked his cock and he cum in her mouth.

While the old man was stroking again. atlas he cum in mom’s face and the session got over. Both were lying in bed nude and mom was sitting near then talking some stuff she kissed the cock of the guy and was playing with his balls she undo her wavy hair and got up from bed. she looked like a street dog fucked by many dogs. She cannot walk properly because of her bleeding ass. she walked slowly and washed her face.

Both the men got dressed up and went.. till they left the house she was totally nude and her walking made me to laugh. She was inserting her finger into her asshole to check whether it is still bleeding. I hope you enjoy this story. please send your feedbacks to dimplebrato@gmail.com.. Any aunties can contact for secret sex in Bangalore or Chennai..

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment